Posted: 14th October 2021
As part of the University of Oxford’s expansion for the Department of Computer Science ,we are delighted to announce 6 faculty positions for recruitment in the 2021-2022 academic year (to start in autumn of 2022).
Each of the following 5 positions is offered as an Associate Professorship or as a Professorship, and is a joint appointment between the Department of Computer Science and an Oxford College.
Details for each position will be available at the above URL as they are advertised.
- Algorithms and Complexity Theory Closing date: 28 Jan 2022.
- Automated Verification Closing date: 21 Jan 2022.
- Cyber Physical Systems Closing date: 4 Feb 2022.
- Database Systems Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
- Systems Closing date: 4 Feb 2022.
In addition, we will be appointing to the Strachey chair in Computer Science. This is the oldest chair in the Department of Computer Science, and is a statutory professorship (the most senior academic grade at the University of Oxford). This will be advertised separately, in due course.